First, if you have not signed up for a modelmanagement.com account you will need to do so.
- Log in using your modelmanagement.com username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on "My Photobooks" under "My Presentation" (left column)
- You will now be taken to the Photobook management page. On this page, select the photobook that you wish to edit or delete
- To add more images see Under "Step 1, Choose more photos from computer", click on the "Add more photos" link
- Browse and click the images that you want to upload from your computer. To select more than one: ctrl+click (for MacOS use command key) on every shot that you want to upload
- Click on open
- Click the upload button
- The upload may take a few seconds. When the upload is complete, you will see the shots uploaded with a confirmation message, and you will be able to crop the images, and insert more details about them
- To delete one of the shots in teh photobook, simply click on the "X" below each photo (when the photobook is open under the edit function).
- Don't forget to save the changes at the end of the process!
- Other way: pose the mouse over the photobook cover and click in Edit or delete.